"Let's make a dream come true".

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickey-d

Greasemonkey
Feb 10, 2010
Kissimmee, Florida
My name is Mikey on the M&M Forum, I go by mickey-d on this Forum, and a few others. I would like you to take the time to go to our Forum, and read the posts in the topic area "Let's make a dream come true". It is a story about a nice young man, just recently turned 17, who has been fighting Leukemia for several years now. His dream is to have, and re-do entirely, an El Camino. Part of his dream came true, when his family pooled their funds and bought him a 79 or 80, I can't remember, El Camino. Then, they were out of money. They contacted Rich at M&M Speed to see if he could help out in any way. Well, we started a trust fund for Brett Ballestero, the young mans name, and have been asking for, and getting donations of $5. to $25. or more if you can do it. We have also had a transmission shop in Kentucky, donate a worked 700r4 trans. Several local people(within50 to 75 miles)have offered to help with body work, possible supplies and even a shop to paint the car. Anything you can do would help. Go to the M&M Forum and check it out, please. http://mandmspeed.com/ Go to Forum and click it, just scroll down to the topic "Let's make a dream come true" and read the posts and check out the photos of Brett and his Dad. Thanks,..........mickey-d :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor