Lighting Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
just wondering when you turn all those lights on do you wear any sun block?

Or sunglasses? :p

Nope, not yet anyways, but we'll see...
I do have a feeling however that it may mess with the auto darkening feature on my welding helmet!

"The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades..."
:cool:

Reactions: 2 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Definitely a nice upgrade for any shop! A year-ish ago my brother n law added some CFL outlets to brighten up the shop because we were having the same problems seeing stuff! When we insulated it for a ac/heat window unit, he got the reflective foamboard and that helped brighten the shop even more.

With the recent addition of a wood stove it has become a pleasant gearhead oasis! A couple weeks ago it was in the 20's outside, but the shop was a comfy 65 and bright!
20151126_182918.jpg
20151126_182832.jpg
20161231_121100.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

Kiko

Master Mechanic
Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
Look nice -- expensive -- but did you see that huge heat sink! Wonder how much power they actually draw and is it that much of an overall saving over normal lights...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor