Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonez305

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 7, 2012
Miami, FL
GP403 said:
Alright honeybunny, I removed Limey as a mod until I hear anything. He hasn't even been on the site since Oct., so its probably a non-issue.

Two things about the moderators:
1. They're volunteers, and can come and go as they please, they're not "staff" as they don't get paid anything except my all-too-infrequent appreciation.

2. I can't and won't be held responsible for their actions outside of that scope. They f*ck up as moderators, I will deal with that (and I have) but anything else is out of my hands.

First, I'm a grown man and demand respect, so hold down the whole honeybunny thing. Second, I never asked for this site or you to be responsible for what the "mods" do. But if one were to F Up, It would be better to have them removed then for them to make the site look bad since they are "Mods" it reflects on the community.

Lowproelco

Greasemonkey
Jul 19, 2011
So Cal
GP403 ill be your honeybunny... :owned:

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
bonez305 said:
First, I'm a grown man and demand respect, so hold down the whole honeybunny thing. Second, I never asked for this site or you to be responsible for what the "mods" do. But if one were to F Up, It would be better to have them removed then for them to make the site look bad since they are "Mods" it reflects on the community.

No disrespect intended. Just watched Pulp Fiction and had that sh*t stuck in my head. :D I was hoping he'd come back and say something about it, but it didn't happen. Hope we're all good, at least as far as my end, and hope you and Limey can work it out.

EDIT: And I'll lock this up since that seems to be the prevailing opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor