LKQ Memorial Day Weekend 50% off Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsx80monte

Greasemonkey
Apr 12, 2012
I dont know about all LKQ's but all the ones around my area are doing it! I got in for free with a coupon and found a camaro hollow sway bar, a mass air flow meter for one of my lsx swaps, high and low side hoses for my a/c project, and a set of widow fuzzies in great condition. Guy didnt even charge me for all the padding that I grabbed. $53.57 and i stiil have to take back some cores Still got to go back for some floor sheetmetal, a jeep steering shaft and maybe even a 5.3l Anyone score some good parts ? Even met a dude with a 78 cutlass.

Attachments

• IMAG0572.jpg
    IMAG0572.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 638

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
Re: LKQ Junkyard Memorial Day Weekend 50% off sale

SWEET my LKQ salvage yards are doing it to!! Me and my buddy Nate are gonna pack up and going to hunt down my GP's floorboard patch.. :mrgreen:

lsx80monte

Greasemonkey
Apr 12, 2012
Re: LKQ Junkyard Memorial Day Weekend 50% off sale

chstonebraker said:
ok so what is LKQ
Look them up online, they are a pretty big junkyard chain that owns yards in different states. Ive been to their yards in fl and tx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor