Lmao. anyone got $10k layin around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

83cutlassowner

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
yankton,sd
wow, who the **** do these people think they are? and for a v6, they must be on crack :blam:

$10K for a mint, fully loaded Regal with only 19K miles on it?

That thing is gorgeous. Doesn't sound unreasonable to me. The next best thing to buying one new... :banana:

But for the money, I'd rather buy this one for $11K, with even less mileage... (only 8950 miles)

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/ctd/1680934432.html

I've got 10 grand laying around, but I hate red interiors.

there's a 84 cutlass supreme brougham in my local papershop,they want $7500 for it,its clean and dead stock.I think its too outragous of a price for me.

Yeah 10 is a little ridiculous. 6 or so sounds pretty reasonable, though i doubt anyone would pay it. The g bodies havent achieved that uber collector status...yet. If they had though, i bet someone would get 10. That one in Blakes post I think is nicer.

Ditto on Beermonkey's response..I couldn't have said it any better..

Thats crazy! I paid $500 for mine. And 83cutlassowner, Your in Sioux Falls? Im in Elk Point. We should have some g bodies get together and go to the Canton car show or somethin sometime.

jonnyv713 said:
Thats crazy! I paid $500 for mine. And 83cutlassowner, Your in Sioux Falls? Im in Elk Point. We should have some g bodies get together and go to the Canton car show or somethin sometime.
actually i'm in yankton. close enough though. would love to bring mine if i could get sometime to work on it. as it is now it leaks more fluids than an old man lol. i went to school with a kid from jefferson back when i went to wyotech though

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor