lol and my daughter thought she was getting a cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
cutty said:
im not much of a ford guy........lol, but will admit been thinking on a chevy swap,.....lol

Only if you want it reliable. Friend of a friend is yanking his 5.0 and dropping in a 6.0 Vortec in his rustang

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008
near london ontario canada
id buy that for 1600 no problem, other then i highly doubt he will sell it for that.................lol

Phoenix

Apprentice
Jun 9, 2009
Kansas City, MO
It is cool that she wants one, but if you do get her one, either you and her mother or you and your current wife/gf (I don't know your situation) should get it on in the back seat before you give it to her, and then when she starts dating, tell her so she'll think twice about conceiving your first grandchild back there :)

An ounce of prevention, and all that. The first time I got into the back seat after buying my '87, my first thought was "why didn't I get one of these when I was in high school?".

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008
lol, point well taken, a local guy here is wanting to trade me a super clean 90 trans am gta for it,now that has me thinking as i could use a daily driver.......lol not a big fan of the multi port fuel injection, but could live with it,

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008
well got it home,has msd ign,3 inch cat back,lowered all for corners,350 fuel injected 5 spd, has new flywheel clutch, i think it was well worth it,needs a new headliner, to which buddy even had

transam004.jpg

transam006.jpg

transam007.jpg

transam008.jpg

transam009.jpg

transam014.jpg

i wonder what color k car my kid would like.....................lmao

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
How about a nice pea soup green K car with a matching interior? :lol: Preferably the 4 door, or the woody wagon with the wood grain peeling off of it. No turbo though... it would be too much for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor