look at this video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qdub,

what kinda big block are you running?
any cam, heads, intake, carb, pistons, bottom end, balanced, etc?

psssh... :blam:

but why was the time hidden? and why is he racing trucks?

Time wasn't shown because the doofus couldn't hold the camera!

Most tracks hold 'open track' or 'test & tune' days where you run with whoever lines up next to you.
It's not because they're in the same class, you're racing yourself and there just happens to be a car next to you doing the same. They're just moving the cars through the lanes as quick as they can.

pimplogic said:
and lastly i havent seen a real nitrous purge and i dont know how that works, if you car to explain in DETAIL im listening,,,

well you do not want any air in your nitrous lines when you are at WOT, so you purge the system to get the lines full of nothing but nitrous, then you are ready to run it

pimplogic said:
more than likely they're drug boys that dont give a damn how much they spend on tires. a tell tell hint they are is first of all they're racing on big chrome rims, so obviously they cant put two and two together and figure they will get better times with a lighter car. second, :wtf: why is he racing a turbo diesel dodge truck? :shock: is that even fair? also is the shoots of steam or whatever coming out of the hood NOS? lastly there is a box caprice that totally torques his frame in this vid.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WHY...ll figure it out that they need better tires.

Blake442 said:
but why was the time hidden? and why is he racing trucks?

Time wasn't shown because the doofus couldn't hold the camera!

SO TRUE....I don't think my girlfriend has ever gotten my time on video!!!!! :rofl:

adumb said:
pimplogic said:
and lastly i havent seen a real nitrous purge and i dont know how that works, if you car to explain in DETAIL im listening,,,

well you do not want any air in your nitrous lines when you are at WOT, so you purge the system to get the lines full of nothing but nitrous, then you are ready to run it

What he said is exactly true, the Nitrous bottle is typically in the trunk, so you want nitrous at the nitrous solonoid not air.

I have a friend that has this setup on his mustang....he pulled in my garage and scared the sh*t out of me LOL http://www.zex.com/Base/Video/ZexMachin ... itWEB1.wmv

pimplogic said:
more than likely they're drug boys that dont give a damn how much they spend on tires. a tell tell hint they are is first of all they're racing on big chrome rims, so obviously they cant put two and two together and figure they will get better times with a lighter car. second, :wtf: why is he racing a turbo diesel dodge truck? :shock: is that even fair? also is the shoots of steam or whatever coming out of the hood NOS? lastly there is a box caprice that totally torques his frame in this vid.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WHY...that must be some white trash meth heads car"

khan0165 said:
Qdub,

what kinda big block are you running?
any cam, heads, intake, carb, pistons, bottom end, balanced, etc?

1970 Buick 455 bored .30 over, externally balanced, forged pistons, edelbrock intake, holley 900 cfm carb, worked heads and I'm still adding more stuff. I'm unsure of my cam's specs but it pulls hard and has a nice lope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor