look at this video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qdub24 said:
khan0165 said:
Qdub,

what kinda big block are you running?
any cam, heads, intake, carb, pistons, bottom end, balanced, etc?

1970 Buick 455 bored .30 over, externally balanced, forged pistons, edelbrock intake, holley 900 cfm carb, worked heads and I'm still adding more stuff. I'm unsure of my cam's specs but it pulls hard and has a nice lope.

good setup

Blake442 said:
but why was the time hidden? and why is he racing trucks?

Time wasn't shown because the doofus couldn't hold the camera!

Most tracks hold 'open track' or 'test & tune' days where you run with whoever lines up next to you.
It's not because they're in the same class, you're racing yourself and there just happens to be a car next to you doing the same. They're just moving the cars through the lanes as quick as they can.

yeah, I run the same here... my bad, should have thought of that....
not alot of trucks up here come out though, and the ones that do are really freakin quick. For some reason, the Ottawa Canada truck crew likes to keep their nice trucks for the car shows, instead of ripping them down the track.
There was a nice 12sec sleeper chev diesel last season, no NOS, all motor and turbo tuning...

Im not being stereotypical. i was just saying that more than likely its a dope boys car. dope boys can be white black asian or mexican, by coming to an assumption that is was talking about black people is absurd and you make an ******* out of yourself, by trying to check me. also i run treaded snow tires on the rear of my car so is it safe to assume that im a white boy? No, i just prefer the traction over my street tires, I dont like ppl who sell drugs because what drugs have done to my family, i work hard for my stuff just like you do Qdub, but if thats how you live thats what you gotta do to make it,

pimplogic said:
Im not being stereotypical. i was just saying that more than likely its a dope boys car. dope boys can be white black asian or mexican, by coming to an assumption that is was talking about black people is absurd and you make an ******* out of yourself, by trying to check me. also i run treaded snow tires on the rear of my car so is it safe to assume that im a white boy? No, i just prefer the traction over my street tires, I dont like ppl who sell drugs because what drugs have done to my family, i work hard for my stuff just like you do Qdub, but if thats how you live thats what you gotta do to make it,

You're still not getting it. A lot of people who ride rims don't sell drugs. Damn near everybody in the Army has some whether they're White, Black, Filipino, etc . I know there are some d-boys in the culture, but they're are some into tuners, autocross, professional drag racing, whatever. You making the assumption that everybody that rides rims sells drugs makes you sound like an a**hole. My mom, a Medical Ultrasonographer, has a Cadillac CTS on rims. My dad, an ASE-Certified mechanic at an liscensed GMC dealership, drives my Impala SS on rims while I'm away. I think you're a nice guy, but your stereotypical attitude needs an adjustment.

i was saying with the set up he was running i made the assumption that he was, my fault. my dad rides rims on about everything he rolls (except the SHO) but he was an ex d-boy as well. your right about the military having it like that as well, hell my uncle does, so I APOLOGIZE for being stupid, but i wouldnt burn my tires up like that.

pimplogic said:
i was saying with the set up he was running i made the assumption that he was, my fault. my dad rides rims on about everything he rolls (except the SHO) but he was an ex d-boy as well. your right about the military having it like that as well, hell my uncle does, so I APOLOGIZE for being stupid, but i wouldnt burn my tires up like that.

what year sho?

i have a 91, i love that car, runs forever and will give most cars a run for their money

Apology accepted, thanks for being understanding.

hey we all got somethin in common WE ALL GOT G BODIES!! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor