LOOKING FOR A MALIBU BARN FIND OR A CLEAN ROLLER

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIVE4RDO

Apprentice
Jul 14, 2010
Staten Island, New York
Hey crowd. Looks like my insurance company wants to total the Bu after its encounter with Sandy. I still have a lot of good parts, which I would like to re-use and stay in the Malibu world.

Does anyone have or know of a clean RUST FREE, preferably 1981, Malibu? Yeah, I know, me and everyone else.

I want a roller, or the one with a crappy stock engine.

Please, no former drag cars.

Feel free to email me what you have or know of at: [email protected]

Thanks.

ChevyRidinHigh

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 26, 2012
Mission BC, Canada
I have an 81 malibu with a mint frame...but unfortunatly...not for sale :(. I'll keep my eyes out for ya though as i barely see any Malibus for sale at all in my area. Check craigslist :)

adam6640

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2008
Hugo Ok
Really sorry to hear about the Malibu, I really wish I would have kept it now ! I will keep an eye and ear out for one for you
also Sandy was an engineered storm ! check out HAARP,they can do all kind of crazy sh*t with this there are 5 main ones set up all over the globe ;Alaska,Austria etc & 7 smaller ones,they can direct the jet stream,cause drought,flooding,trigger earthquakes,create tornandos etc ,they have been working controlling the weather for over 90 years if you don't believe it just look how far the cell phone has come just in a few short years, back to sandy ;how convenient for the election huh !
super super high power radio waves in conjunction strategically placed sattelites & spraying different chemicals & fine powdered metals into the atmosphere, I didn't want to believe at first but now no doubt

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
adam6640 said:
also Sandy was an engineered storm ! check out HAARP,they can do all kind of crazy sh*t with this there are 5 main ones set up all over the globe ;Alaska,Austria etc & 7 smaller ones,they can direct the jet stream,cause drought,flooding,trigger earthquakes,create tornandos etc ,they have been working controlling the weather for over 90 years if you don't believe it just look how far the cell phone has come just in a few short years, back to sandy ;how convenient for the election huh !
super super high power radio waves in conjunction strategically placed sattelites & spraying different chemicals & fine powdered metals into the atmosphere, I didn't want to believe at first but now no doubt
:blam: Please tell me you're joking. Anyway that sucks about the Malibu I spent alot of time looking through your photos looking at the big block swap because im in the middle of one myself. Your Malibu lives on in my "favorites" :lol:

hoodfellas

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 1, 2010
If your still interested my brother has an 81 Malibu good straight rust free body and frame California car all it's life he was thinking of selling let me know i can ask him, if your interested send me a cell phone number and I can send you pictures.

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
How far away will you go for one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor