Looking For A Relay Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008
I am looking for a cheap relay box to house my relays instead of just having them mounted under the hood somewhere. Anybody bought a cheap one or used one from a salvaged vehicle?

darbysan

Master Mechanic
Apr 3, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I installed an underhood fuse/relay box from a Lumina. It has Fuseable links, relays, and fuses. I used two of the fuseable links to get rid of the two down by the starter. I took extra connectors out of a second box so that all of the relay/fuse positions could be used. Still have a few fuses that I haven't found a need to use (so far :? )
CIMG1866.jpg

CIMG1868.jpg

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008
darbysan said:
I installed an underhood fuse/relay box from a Lumina. It has Fuseable links, relays, and fuses. I used two of the fuseable links to get rid of the two down by the starter. I took extra connectors out of a second box so that all of the relay/fuse positions could be used. Still have a few fuses that I haven't found a need to use (so far :? )
CIMG1866.jpg

CIMG1868.jpg

Cool. Thanks. Does it have the connects for the relay holder underneath?

darbysan

Master Mechanic
Apr 3, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
kingcolbert83 said:
Does it have the connects for the relay holder underneath?

If I understand your question correctly, yes. The relay sockets are wired. You will have to provide Main power to the panel, and decide how the relays are going to be switched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor