Looking for frame demntions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BudsJLM

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 30, 2009
i am getting to the point i will be maiting my two fram sections and want to do it right so i'm looking to find factory dementions for my 85 MC

it would look somthing like this
64-65%20Mustang%20chassis%20spec.jpg

sorry if the pics is huge

The guy i bought it from hit a pole, put a new header panel and bumper supor/skin and drive it now i am doin a frame off
budsjlm-5899-albums-garage-bomber-602-picture-day-i-got-4980.jpg

:wtf:
budsjlm-5899-albums-garage-bomber-602-picture-panted-rims-hmm-black-stock-grill-4971.jpg

budsjlm-5899-albums-garage-bomber-602-picture-new-paint-job-4981.jpg

front section is ben't/ cracked
last summer i picked up a donor section to graft,
i want to get the frame all squared up(unbent sections) befor i start cutting off the bent stuff
here are some pics you sorry thie first one is so dark but you can see it's bent/ cracked
img1303619521480.jpg

here are some pics of the old section can't really tell in those becuase it's far away
1287414878.jpg

1287333213.jpg

1287364899.jpg

here are pics of my donor section after i cleaned it up i outlined the places the old one is bent
Yellow=cracked white=bent on the old part

SSPX0838-1.jpg

SSPX0836-1.jpg

i pritty much want to make sure my old frame is all squared up befor i start bracing and cutting atleast the back half all squared up

BudsJLM

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 30, 2009
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!

I have been searching high and low for that and for the lif of me could not find it, put it on 2 other forums and nothing put it here and not and hour goes by and i have what i need! i will be visitin GBF more often forsure!!!!

sh1ft

Apprentice
Feb 25, 2011
Can anybody tell me where to find this for a cutlass or is it the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor