Ls Performance wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrus_the_great

Greasemonkey
Sep 8, 2009
IRAN
hi all gbody friend overseas ,

who knows LS Performance Wiring ?!! ... his name is Joe Lopez ...and he is doing his business through Facebook page ...
i am Aly from Iran and doing ls swap on 78 Pontiac GP here ... i paid 810$ via Paypal to him for wiring harness+ecm+electricpedal+engine mount adapter 7 months ago .
he was fast on replaying my messages only before payment then i got one replay each week and then one message after two weeks ...he was playing with me and wasted my time and didn't give what i paid for until now ... the latest message i got from him is about 2 months ago and he said i am preparing your harnesses ... he is not responding to my voice messages and FB messages and i can not get back my money through paypal and in fact he wasted the time and i can not place dispute on Paypal about that transaction .
lately i found his personal FB profile but he is not replaying to me there too
i want my money back because 810$ not small money for us in our country and i need to work two months to make that money.

lately i found him on some forums like s10forum and performancetrucks.net .... when i message him about our deal he escaped ... anyway i found a lot of more people in same situation like myself .. around 7 from 6 Facebook groups in one week only and i saw more than 10 who got money back after months or a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor