Ls swapped Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
It’s been a long time since I posted I since sold the 6.0 turbo to my brother and I am keeping the 4.8 to turbo I am in the middle of removing the heater box and ac stuff does anybody off hand know the dimensions so I can have a block off plate made I also did a heater core bypass
It's all together, you only need the block off plate if your taking it all out, leaving a big hole like this
20230322_233732.jpg

If that's the case, the 35$ plate linked will definitely work. No need(unless u want a custom 1) to waste a free fab bullet on that. Jmo.
I know jegs and (Site Sponsor) UMI Sales make them.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Only one piece needed. I’ve made several with a cardboard template as Built6spdMCSS described. Ordering one for less than $50 is the easiest way out - trust me.

Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
He builds custom smokers and stuff not much in car parts or accessories
Flat plate covering a hole, not much to it. I work in a machine shop and would still buy one for the price it is. As mentioned can find it on Google, as well as one costs $35 not $200. Bunch of people here have put them in over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor