ls3 engine swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaughn3031

Greasemonkey
Jul 23, 2013
Sarnia, ontario
my issue is i already have the muscle car pan and a few other things that will not work with the holley mounts. the holley mounts are very nice looking piece and keep the right pinion angle but i dont want to go out and buy another oil pan

Vaughn3031

Greasemonkey
Jul 23, 2013
Sarnia, ontario
Others have used this pan on g bodys im sure there is a 1" set back out there that will put the driveline at the right angle with that pan, and im in search of that...

Garrett1982

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2014
Uniontown, Pa
Others have used this pan on g bodys im sure there is a 1" set back out there that will put the driveline at the right angle with that pan, and im in search of that...
I have that pan and the UMI mounts I have are 1" setback. I haven't fitted the engine yet so I can't comment on the fit.

grzsports

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 10, 2016
i bought the gm muscle car oil pan with the holley set up. I am going to try and see how it fits. I am getting close to pulling the motor out and putting a ls3 in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor