lucky break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
A few years back I had an 85 cutlass salon, had a little 4.1 in it, slug but it would still lay a decent patch for what it was. Anyway leaving a diner one night, a friend of mine in his dodge ram decided to spin a half doughnut in the parking lot, me being the smart *ss that I am, I couldn't let it go.......So of I went, smashed the gas to the floor and spun two doughnuts (the parking lot was wet by the way) right next to him, as I was spinning out of my second loop I noticed a cop about 50 feet away watching the whole thing. At that point I stopped the car, thought should I run or stay? well I put the car in park, the cop turned his lights on and came barreling across the lot, jumps out yelling and screaming at us, I thought oh f(*& this is going to be a tough one to explain to the parents....To make a long story short, after the cop's rant he went back to his car, and he stepped back out with that nice piece of pink and yellow paper (you've all seen them right?) well I ended up getting a ticket for making too much noise with my tires!!!!! Nothing but a 50 dollar fine for violating the city's noise ordinance, no points on my license, no mark on my record. He even thanked us for being coopertive and not trying to run, and told us next time leave it to one of the back roads where nobody can see us! :shock:

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
should've asked him if he'd like to join! :D after all, I thought cops liked donuts! :lol:

gotta love the cops that probably did alot of that in their younger days!

flrshftnss

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 19, 2009
In my city your car is taken 4 30 day due to a sideshow ordinance and u recieve a 270 ticket 1 point on ur licenses and the tow fees add up 2 about a grand

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
Where in hell do you live? The peoples rebublik of deutschland, circa 1942?
That sucks. But on the same note, I don't know what they'd do here... I geuss if it was on private property not much if the owner gave permission... because then they can't do anything legally. :lol:

flrshftnss

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 19, 2009
Oakland california, look up oakland sideshows on youtube and you'll see why

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor