Status
Not open for further replies.

360demonRT

Apprentice
Jul 13, 2008
Morehead Ky
Malibu1.jpg

malibu2.jpg

there's mine. trying to get a 350 together to go with the th350 currently sitting in it. got some bad clearcoat peel on the top. hopefully it will be running next week. next mission is good intake, vortecs, stall, carb, welding up my 9"

DSC01831.jpg

maliburacinfreak

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2005
Evansville, IN
80 wagon here. i also have an 80 2dr but my brother is wanting it bad! might just let him build it.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
sorta...

04150816101.jpg

here are my subs in my 2000 malibu
PICT0033.jpg

here is my grandpas malibu
0329081114a.jpg

and here are the outragously bright seats he had put in it

MALIBU1979

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 24, 2009
The Ville, Kentucky
Hey

New to the site. Just got me a 79 Malibu. What i have always wanted since I was a kid. Looking to trick it out. Sorry no pics yet. :D :D

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
Long story short. There was an accident ahead of me on a one lane car pool, so I had to do a quick stop. The cars behind me didn’t have time, and plowed in to me at over 80mph. I first got hit in the back, then on the side.

The yellow bar was my car jack bar. I use to keep a good well stocked tool box and a car jack in my trunk at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor