Malibu Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris

n00b
Feb 19, 2015
I'm new to this site...I'm a pontiac guy but I had a '79 Malibu for 18 years before it had a first hand encounter with a tree in '03. Needless to say the Bu lost. So...I took what was salvageable. Complete light blue bucket seat($300)interior including headliner(redone $100), and door panels front and rear with sails($200), rear seat($100). Auburn posi unit with 3.08 gears(very few miles $300) also have complete rear with maybe 2.41's($100), also 4 speed saginaw with 3.50 to 1 1st gear(one broken ear that I still have $300), passenger door(no rust or split seam $300), mint grill($100). 1 mint front fender, forget which side($250). I think thats everything. Reasonable offers will be considered, these parts have been in dry storage since that fateful day in 2003. Hopefully my loss will help someone else. Poughkeepsie, NY Also posted in the parts section

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor