GBOTM March 2024 GBOTM Nominations Thread - Enter NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
If anyone is interested in homemade mods that aren’t pretty, but ‘usually’ effective, then I might be able to compete haha.

‘Bolt on’parts, you say? Not a one. But for mods that are both aesthetically pleasing and effective, I can’t hold a candle to 565bbchevy . And he’s going to get my vote.

Reactions: 2 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
If anyone is interested in homemade mods that aren’t pretty, but ‘usually’ effective, then I might be able to compete haha.

‘Bolt on’parts, you say? Not a one. But for mods that are both aesthetically pleasing and effective, I can’t hold a candle to 565bbchevy . And he’s going to get my vote.
amongst the rest of his builds that self regulating ford vac pump gets my vote,that's slick.

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
This is gonna be last call for entries! If you're on the fence, throw your hat in the ring.

Doesn't matter, homemade, bolt on, adapted from some other car line or even not originally intended to be used on a car, it's all good. Voting thread will be coming out soon....

Reactions: 1 user

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Friendly Friday bump.... and we're not talking nose clams.

So throw on whiter shade of pale and go stage a photoshoot with your favorite girl, your gbody, and some custom work she's had done - plastic or otherwise!
you mean the car, right? for the plastic or otherwise work?

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
She's all natural and everything is there factory original. No need to change it. :)

IMG_8172.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
While there are several things I’ve done to my car, it is hard to pick just a couple. But since I have to narrow it down, I like the AutoMeter gauges I put in the car. The 85 MPH speedometer just wasn’t gettin’ it. Here in Arizona, pegging the 85 MPH speedo is very easy to do. Plus I wanted something more accurate than stock and I like that sport look. Another thing I like that I did is the BMW E90 seats. They are quite a bit more comfortable and hold you better than the factory seats. (And yes, the power works on the seats)

And, of course, I need to keep everything looking as if it were factory had they used good stuff.

View attachment 236915
View attachment 236916
View attachment 236917
View attachment 236918
What size speakers in the doors?

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Polk Audio 4x6 component plate speakers. And yes, I had to cut the doors and panel for them to fit.
I got them in the dash of my k1500. I like em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor