Maybe for sale , 78 Cutlass ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carsten

Greasemonkey
Feb 10, 2009
DORTMUND , Germany
My car is a 78 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. I am thinking about selling the car , so what do you think may be a good price for the car ? It is a bit difficult , because i am here in germany not in the US... But what might it be worth ?
Engine is a 1971 350 solid lifter , camel hump head engine out of a corvette , CompCams roller rockers and cam , Weiand intake with a 750cfm Holley , HEI ignition with MSD module and Accel cap,finger,cables and ignition , Hooker headers and dual exhaust ,all this bolt ons new incl. gaskets and reworked carb with choke removed and new aircleaner,secondary quick change spring kit and springs, th350 with 2000 stall converter and shiftkit,B+M Prostick (new),Grant steering wheel new,new Kyb shocks front and as new Koni shocks rear, 3,5 and 8x15 Weld draglites with new front tires ,new bolts and so on...Some more new parts as hoses , filters , oils , heater.....Paint is not the show quality...
Pics in the gallery :

http://gbodyforum.com/photos/index-13254.html

So , what do you think ? That old Cutlass cars are not for sale that often over here and in the USA , as i looked on ebay and here in the forum.
I may get another one from 78/79 with engine removed (engine in parts) , nice body and good interieur for about 950 $ , But buy another one ????

gs dewd

Greasemonkey
May 25, 2008
Crimora, Va
Where is the car at? In Us or overseas? I maybe interested in it. How does the engine run and what have you done with the rear? (gears, etc.)?

Carsten

Greasemonkey
Feb 10, 2009
DORTMUND , Germany
gs dewd said:
Where is the car at? In Us or overseas? I maybe interested in it. How does the engine run and what have you done with the rear? (gears, etc.)?
The car is located in Dortmund , Germany. The rear is standard because of cruising on our Autobahn , we have no speed limits :) Works fine. No strip use up to now.
Greets , Carsten

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
this thread sounds strange to me because as far as I know in Germany American cars fetch alot higher price than they do on this side of the pond....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor