Me again...swap/powersteering pump question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright man, I'm gonna do a bit of diggin and see what I can come up with. Thanks for all the help

I was posting a pic of the spacer as it would be the same no matter what kind of accessories you have. If you make that 1.5 in spacer sleeve for the bolt, everything will bolt up just fine. All it is there for is to take up the slack left by the thinner header flange vs the thicker cast manifold flange.

Yeah, I got spacers now, thanks for the help by the way. I'm sure I'll run into something else in the not too far away future. lol Keeps it entertaining I guess.

i am runnig a serp system of a 88 chevrolet truck the omly problems i had was hooking the bracket to my headers i just used the stock manifold bolt and a spacer. and my ps pully hits my gear boxand rubs.I found a ps pully off a 2001 pontiac gtp with 3.8 super charged is the same shaft size same belt width but 3/4 of an inch smaller in diameter havent put it on yet going to do that when i put in my 383 sbc stroker.

Thats what it was looking like to me too is that the p/s pulley was going to be a bit on the tight side. I'm gonig to find one of those pulleys you mentioned. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor