I went and did it, again...

see2xu

Apprentice
Nov 30, 2008
Greensboro NC

Yes, I am seeking professional help for my problem.

An enabler friend in Edmonton drew this to my attention, and a deal was struck. Plans include Vintage Air, Sniper EFI, rear disc conversion, and probably a modern infotaintment/CarPlay set up. Plan to use the replica SSIIs on my Aeroback, and put US Mag Sabers on this old gal. The Aeroback will be done a bit more radically now, given that I have a comfy driver.

Not much colo(u)r on the 455, assume it to be a '70s-era stump-puller developed to lug around 98 sedans and Custom Cruiser wagons, but that's fine. Lived next door to a couple in Ottawa, forty years ago, who had one of these - although camel cloth vs the black vinyl guts. Just glad it doesn't have the T-roof!

It will arrive in the foothills of the Blue Ridge in time for the summer cruise night season.

Reactions: 3 users

turbogeezer

Greasemonkey
May 9, 2012

Yes, I am seeking professional help for my problem.

An enabler friend in Edmonton drew this to my attention, and a deal was struck. Plans include Vintage Air, Sniper EFI, rear disc conversion, and probably a modern infotaintment/CarPlay set up. Plan to use the replica SSIIs on my Aeroback, and put US Mag Sabers on this old gal. The Aeroback will be done a bit more radically now, given that I have a comfy driver.

Not much colo(u)r on the 455, assume it to be a '70s-era stump-puller developed to lug around 98 sedans and Custom Cruiser wagons, but that's fine. Lived next door to a couple in Ottawa, forty years ago, who had one of these - although camel cloth vs the black vinyl guts. Just glad it doesn't have the T-roof!

It will arrive in the foothills of the Blue Ridge in time for the summer cruise night season.
There is no cure. At Age eighty six I just bought my eight Cutlass. A eighty seven burgundy 442. Good luck on your new ride.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor