MALIBU Mechanic Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dezimade

Greasemonkey
Sep 22, 2021
Boston Ma.
These days mostly georgia. Still have a couple thousand SF of warehouse space in West Springfield though, and, usually up there for at least a month a year.

Starting to look for some land eventually in the southwest of the state, almost pulled the trigger on 290 acres about 30 minutes west of Springfield, but, diligence fell through. Plan is to get a place up that way and alternate between locations throughout the year, but, I'm being pretty particular about the site because I'll never move again and dump the land in a trust. Good dry land, not super steep, with Sugarbush is harder to find than it used to be for large tracts.
I was in Brimfield. And got lost in Holland.
What land. Ps I was on E looking for gas.
I made it barely! When you say “ don’t worry I will find a gas station “
Is not a good thing. Sit down on the phone find a nearest ⛽️ station and fill up! I learned the hard way white knuckling it through the backroads of Southwestern Massachusetts. Wild hills saved me on fumes. Real remote!

Reactions: 1 user

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
These days mostly georgia. Still have a couple thousand SF of warehouse space in West Springfield though, and, usually up there for at least a month a year.

Starting to look for some land eventually in the southwest of the state, almost pulled the trigger on 290 acres about 30 minutes west of Springfield, but, diligence fell through. Plan is to get a place up that way and alternate between locations throughout the year, but, I'm being pretty particular about the site because I'll never move again and dump the land in a trust. Good dry land, not super steep, with Sugarbush is harder to find than it used to be for large tracts.
I live in SW Georgia. I have 40 acres. In the middle between Thomasville, Bainbridge and Tallahassee. Built 30 years and I have no regrets

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor