Merry Christmas to all forum members.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Merry Christmas everyone!

Hoping you all have a safe and happy holiday!

Reactions: 5 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
merry christmas y'all!

Reactions: 1 users

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
Merry Christmas to all. My son told me its the best Christmas ever. That makes the money and time spent worthwhile. He'd been bugging me for bully billy. Expensive but hes starting boxing/kickboxing class next month and he needs the excercise(covid weight). Im a softee and let him open it last night. He said his grandma would let him if she was here(she most definitely wouldn't). Manipulation is strong in this one.
20201224_203822.jpg

Santa brung me stuff too.
20201225_095106.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Merry Christmas from Melville, Saskatchewan! My kids are all grown up so presents are opened on Christmas Eve. We played Jackbox and started a Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Marathon last night and will continue today. Nothing says Christmas like Tolkien😊.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor