PONTIAC Mikes Montes Worldwide sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
UPDATE. Everyone- KCP is coming through. :notworthy: The estimation is that FluoFerret will save the most money by going through KCP in Germany. I was a designated back up. But so far so good, I think. :)

Reactions: 1 user

KCP

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
I've placed the order through eBay to be shipped to Germany. From there FlouFerret's parts will be shipped to Luxemburg. All is good.

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I've placed the order through eBay to be shipped to Germany. From there FlouFerret's parts will be shipped to Luxemburg. All is good.
A huge "Thank you". Seems like the issue will get resolved. No man (or woman) should be without their G-body parts. No matter where in the world!

TIP: Make sure to contact Mike at Mike's Montes by using the email addys above. I'm guessing he posted to indicate he'd work with people needing items shipped.

• Friendly
Reactions: 3 users

FluoFerret

Greasemonkey
Apr 2, 2018
Luxembourg
are you using [email protected] or [email protected] ---I have not seen a email about this product Mike

I checked both mails I sent and they went to [email protected]
Maybe my mails landed in your spam, since my mail-extension "@tango.lu" was ruled by the server to be spam :/
But I would love to order from you directly. The guys in here are fantastic in helping out, but this should remain an emergency friendship help, not a convenience :D

Thank you so much for this ^^ I am looking forward in getting the parts for "Little Blue" :D

Reactions: 1 users

KCP

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
No worries mate!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor