PONTIAC Mikes Montes Worldwide sales?

FluoFerret

FluoFerret

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 2, 2018
Luxembourg
KCP and FluoFerret

I messaged both you guys in on this. Looking for the cheapest shipping option to get it to you.
and this kind of readiness to help is why i love the US-car-scene... never found this among the british or european oldtimers! i will never regret leaving those behind :)

69hurstolds

69hurstolds

G-Body Guru
Jan 2, 2006
UPDATE. Everyone- KCP is coming through. :notworthy: The estimation is that FluoFerret will save the most money by going through KCP in Germany. I was a designated back up. But so far so good, I think. :)

KCP

KCP

Greasemonkey
Oct 11, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
I've placed the order through eBay to be shipped to Germany. From there FlouFerret's parts will be shipped to Luxemburg. All is good.

69hurstolds

69hurstolds

G-Body Guru
Jan 2, 2006
I've placed the order through eBay to be shipped to Germany. From there FlouFerret's parts will be shipped to Luxemburg. All is good.
A huge "Thank you". Seems like the issue will get resolved. No man (or woman) should be without their G-body parts. No matter where in the world!

TIP: Make sure to contact Mike at Mike's Montes by using the email addys above. I'm guessing he posted to indicate he'd work with people needing items shipped.

FluoFerret

FluoFerret

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 2, 2018
Luxembourg
are you using [email protected] or [email protected] ---I have not seen a email about this product Mike
I checked both mails I sent and they went to [email protected]
Maybe my mails landed in your spam, since my mail-extension "@tango.lu" was ruled by the server to be spam :/
But I would love to order from you directly. The guys in here are fantastic in helping out, but this should remain an emergency friendship help, not a convenience :D

Thank you so much for this ^^ I am looking forward in getting the parts for "Little Blue" :D

KCP

KCP

Greasemonkey
Oct 11, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
No worries mate!

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes P-S-T Southside Machine Performance UMI Performance

contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor

copyright ©2018 Ripp Technical Services, All Rights Reserved.