Mind warping music videos

This is a strange one. Hot Buttered Popcorn was the theme song of Imus in the Morning radio show on WNBC. I'm talking early 70's. Then the dancers look like they were second stringers for Hill's Angels. The song itself is considered the very first synthesizer instrumental,
Yikes! Definitely an early Dick Clark special!

So, very small to almost non-existant b**bs, lots of pelvic thrusts, and a lot of classic figure eight hip motion. Add the stage and it all looks like an episode of "Suzy goes to school to learn How to be a stripper".

As for the music, Very, very Trippy. I can remember the AM version of this song and seem to recall that it even had lyrics. Wouldn't swear to that as a lot of my memories of the 70's are fuzzy at best; too much booze and fun.

Nick

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 1 users
Like guitar shredding? Check out Marissa Paternoster as she takes 'Because the Night' to a whole 'nother level.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor