Monte Carlo 4.3 T-Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

RynoC23

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 5, 2012
Florida
clean8485 said:
Ryno, the car looks like it turned put pretty nice. Just curious, but did you ever take it back to show the original owner after it was finished? It would probably put a smile on his face.

Thanks Clean8485. It's crossed my mind before, but I'm still far from being done. If I do it will be quite sometime.

RynoC23

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 5, 2012
Florida
Anubis said:
RynoC23 said:
Here's mine...'85 4.3 T-Top car. Won't be a 4.3 car for too much longer though! Bought it from it's first owner.

Very nice Monte Carlo. I like the mint green and rallye wheels. What engine / trans do you plan to put in it?

Thanks Anubis. And actually the way the green turned out was just going to be a temporary thing. When I painted it, I only did the top/hood, and drivers side. This is a rolling/driving project so there was no way I was driving a stock green/yellow/and black car LOL. I didn't clear coat it (because it was just going to be temporary) so it's a satan look to it and I fell in love with it. Going to do the whole car in a satan finish. With the lite green interior I'm limited on color choices, going more silver then green. Been looking at some older 327s (60s)with the stock exh manifolds (the Ram horns style) Give it an old school thyme. Keep the 200-4r for the overdrive. Doubt I'll mod it enough for a 700r4. No need to with just a mild build 327. Still tossing around ideas. Maybe some old school hand painted pin stripes to go with the satan paint???... Give it something else that no one has been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor