MONTE CARLO Monte Carlo Aerocoupe with LT4 on Car Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Watching Car Fix this morning and Tweedledee and Tweedledum are putting an LT4 in a Monte Aerocoupe. Man...I wish I had the scratch to shove one of those in my wagon. :roll:

Reactions: 1 users

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
They had a re-run of a show last week with a Grand National and I figured this show is also a re-run. I mean, how many MC aero-coupes could they have on their show? In what I believe was a later episode relating to this car they in fact were installing a much more powerful LS6 out of Corvette into the Monte. My engine designation may be incorrect because, I DON'T DO CHEVYS.

jlcustomz

G-Body Guru
Nov 22, 2011
I have it recorded. It is an LT4. As typical for TV, not much detail shown, and in this case not completed at least on that episode. On an LT4 swap , all the little details would take far more time than the bulk of the mechanical swap.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor