Monte Carlo SS steering wheel/ interior pics[emoji328]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad87Monte

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 11, 2018
Hey not sure if this thread will go anywhere. But I'm in need of a new steering wheel, ( mines been bent way out of shape over the years) but want some ideas of what looks good in place of the factory wheel.

So feel free to drop pics of those interior/ dash setups [emoji420][emoji420][emoji420]

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
If you like the look of a Monte SS wheel I have one that Im not using. I planned on leaving the column in my wagon black but in the end I sprayed it the same color as the dash and got a really nice matching wheel out of a Caprice. Top picture is the interior of my Malibu with an SS wheel. The other photos are the extra wheel that I have.
If youre interested shoot me a PM.
malibu005.jpg
IMG_1326.JPG
IMG_1328.JPG

superbon54

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2014
Wisco
Hey not sure if this thread will go anywhere. But I'm in need of a new steering wheel, ( mines been bent way out of shape over the years) but want some ideas of what looks good in place of the factory wheel.

So feel free to drop pics of those interior/ dash setups [emoji420][emoji420][emoji420]

I've got a grey SS style wheel if you're interested....

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan

Nomad87Monte

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks guys. But I've decided to order a new grant wheel for the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor