More Interesting than Super Bowl

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I find gbodyforum more interesting than the Super Bowl. "I'm pretty sure" it must be my age.
i usually go food shopping right after kick off as it's total awesomeness but it started to late this year.

Reactions: 2 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I'm watch To Catch a Smuggler reruns.
whats happening rerun GIF
<<<<< That's Rerun from What's Happening, btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
It was over early, but in a way no one predicted. GBodyForum is never over early, but a lot people around who can predict how it will end.

83StreetMachine

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2011
Central NJ
I was out plowing for 11 hours on Overtime.

When's the Superbowl? Oh, maybe I'll catch the next one...... probably not

• Haha

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I'm watch To Catch a Smuggler reruns.
whats happening rerun GIF
<<<<< That's Rerun from What's Happening, btw.
Does that fall under continuing education/malpractice prevention?

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Superwhat? Superwho? It was probably Superwoke at pregame and half-time.

I am pretty much done with "professional" sports.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
My Wife's friend called around halftime and asked if she was watching the commercials so we did fire up the computer and watched a little but neither of us were paying attention.

The most interesting thing was we found out after the game one of the offensive linemen from Tampa (Joe Haeg) was a Civil Engineering major from my college and graduated at the same time I did. Turns out my wife's former college room mate was on the same senior design project as him in 15-16 and regularly had to forge his signature on project paperwork because he was always gone (lol). I told my wife to tell her friend that she could make a living off making fake superbowl signatures because she has proof of his signature.

Her friend said from knowing him from class he was actually a nice person and he went to college to be an engineer and just worked hard enough (and was freekishly big) that me managed to go pro.

So with many NFL players having a reputation of being criminal, priviledged, out of touch with reality meatheads, it's kinda nice to know a few are honestly normal people.

Reactions: 3 users

Jim Rockford

Master Mechanic
Nov 10, 2007
Shelby,N.C.
  • Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor