Most complete body bushings kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
It looks as though Energy Suspension has the market cornered...I also opted for the Energy Suspension kit...quality made parts.
I'd love to see their market share report lol! Me, i opted for the prothane set. Quality is equal to ES, and i got all new metric 10.9 flange bolts when i worked at fastenal..the employee discount made them super cheap!

Between the new body mounts, new a arm bushings(moog), and poly in the rear, my cutlass rides like it's on rails which is what i wanted anyway....i like to be able to "feel" what the suspension is doing so i can react accordingly if need be.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I checked MM, how come they show 12 bolts but describe 10 in the kit? I ordered the Prothane kit. I guess I'll also get new bolts before I even start. Thanx guys.
The instructions should show 6 mounts per side that use hardware(rad support, 3 along frame under cab area, 2 under trunk). Two extra should be in the kit. Those 2 mounts are the GN mounts that sit above the rear spring area, one on each side....these don't use hardware.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Kiko

Master Mechanic
Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
What about these from Summit: "Energy Suspension Body Mount Bushings 3-4141G"? Has anyone any experience with these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor