PONTIAC Mother…..F**ker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
Here kitty kitty
Lol my ex wife years ago in out front yard trying to coax our cat to come to her .
Strangely ,kitty wasn’t responding to the psst psst psst
Wife wasn’t wearing her glasses , and had the “ cat” almost cornered against the fence
The “ca”t lifted its tail straight up in the air and stood on its tip toes …
Wife straightened up and backed away from the skunk before it sprayed her lmao
” …that’s not puddins…”, she said in a shaky voice

• Haha
  • Scared
Reactions: 3 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I hate to hear that G0thiac. I get where you are coming from for sure. Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
Storage places don't accept responsibility for damages? That's f**ked!

Scenario #6 - They actually believed that you hadn't paid in 6 months, and moved your car with a forklift or skid steer. Now that they know you have paid, they're scared.

We recently (to my massive objection) scrapped an 87 suburban on our mine site. They hauled it off on the forks of a loader, and it had similar damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Sorry to hear what happened. I would still put in the engine. Make a task list and stay on target. On the door it actually doesn't look that bad there is no deep crease line and the smaller one in the rear of the door just needs cleaned out, pulled a bit and body filler.

On the larger dent, remove the inner door panel and get behind the dent and just push it out. Then sand and smooth, primer and paint. With it only being one door, it's easier to just shoot the door, nothing needs feathered or blended, just matched. Even with the dent it's still very nice looking ride.

With the health concern, just take your time. If it takes 3 hours or 3 months... Who cares? If I lived closer i could come up and help you but I'm like 2000 miles away.

Maybe I'll start raising some Honey Badgers and send you a few. Except all mine would wear Green Berets, speak 3 languages, 2 years trigger time training, first aid, night vision and a silenced 9mm, with really really really bad attitudes. And maybe a flash bang or two.

I think from 35,000 feet they should be able the HALO out near northern Ohio and hit dead center the storage yard by day break. If you start hearing a whole bunch of noise, well..., just deny, deny, deny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
I just looked at photos again, I was thinking all on drivers door front. The mark on the rear door just needs cleaned up, probably wouldn't even mess with filler. Sand down to the primer layer, use the paste. One tube is less than $5.00 walmart here in the States. Block it down to 600... Start 120 --> 180 --> 220 --> 320 --> 400 --> 600. Then make sure no major fisheyes, then filler primer, sand 600 grit, then primer sealer. Wet Sand 600 --> 1000--> 1500, hit with primer sealer again if needed.

The driver door just push from behind the dent. You can use hair dryer on high for a bit to warm metal if needed. I would not use heat gun, you might scorch the good paint.

Once it's pushed look and see if it's workable for your skill set. If not then body shop, but the way it looks maybe a little filler, maybe just some paste body putty.

I would also keep receipts, photos of before, during and after the repair. Always have option to post to social media.

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Thank you guys for the support, honestly. Def means alot. -Chris

Reactions: 1 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Lol my ex wife years ago in out front yard trying to coax our cat to come to her .
Strangely ,kitty wasn’t responding to the psst psst psst
Wife wasn’t wearing her glasses , and had the “ cat” almost cornered against the fence
The “ca”t lifted its tail straight up in the air and stood on its tip toes …
Wife straightened up and backed away from the skunk before it sprayed her lmao
” …that’s not puddins…”, she said in a shaky voice
Had problems with porcupines and had set up a havahart trap. My sister said she thought we had one trapped could I check it out. No big deal, well that two tone puddy tat had enough room and I got nailed. Needless to say I was going to go on a date before I checked it out. Not after that though!😖

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor