PONTIAC Mother…..F**ker

Status
Not open for further replies.

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
I would think that they have liability insurance to cover damage incurred on their premises.
Maybe so, but the problem is they refuse to cooperate with me or the police.

Which again, makes no sense. They said there was no damage caused by them.

So I wonder if they had something to do with it, or lazy and don’t want to deal with the issue.

Either way, I am pretty upset on how they lied about me not paying for 6 months, or had no way to contact me, or how they constantly blamed me for not stopping in person which is a 2 hour drive, to sign a contract they could have emailed also.

Not to rant any more… but man as I get older, the more mad I get with grown a** adults not taking responsibility, especially when I am 28 and have in that time span, than they ever will despite being double the age.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
FWIW, if north and south of the border run anything similar, here's the skinny:

If a claim goes in on the property, not even just against their policy, their rates go up. Property insurance is based in part on the number of claims at the property within xyz years. So the lack of cooperation.... that's your starting point. Next up they point to not wanting people to know where all the cameras are, and, likely some are fakes or broken anyways.

There's probably disclaimers about jot responsible for damage blah blah blah. Not going to get far without major expenses. As much as it sucks, you need to have massive disposable income and be willing to blow it on principle to get anywhere, as a good faith defense, at least here, usually gets them out of paying your attorney fees.

It gets harder because you don't know exactly when the damage happened. If you could claim, say, first week of August that's one thing. When the range gets too big they can say it's been like that and they had no obligation to preserve footage beyond standard practices.

We had some major damage that makes that, as much as it sucks, look like nothing ever happened. Gutted interior, smashed bed bent hood stolen cats, etc etc etc on a truck. Been there. Done that.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
FWIW, front door is the same as a Malibu sedan/wagon

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
Tell everyone the receptionist has herpes and the owner tried to sell you meth lol
Not much you can do really
Hire a biker to loosen your ex friends teeth maybe ?

Reactions: 3 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I would think that they have liability insurance to cover damage incurred on their premises.
Most places have a clause where you sign that responsibility away from them.
Not to rant any more… but man as I get older, the more mad I get with grown a** adults not taking responsibility, especially when I am 28 and have in that time span, than they ever will despite being double the age.
Haha you have a long way to go, I was like that then, I'm 38 now and hate 99.9% of society. I'm trying to get a Honey Badger as my emotional support service animal.

I would take my own island guarded by the Sentinel Tribe and the 4 people I tolerate could come by and hang out. :)

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Most places have a clause where you sign that responsibility away from them.

Haha you have a long way to go, I was like that then, I'm 38 now and hate 99.9% of society. I'm trying to get a Honey Badger as my emotional support service animal.

I would take my own island guarded by the Sentinel Tribe and the 4 people I tolerate could come by and hang out. :)
Then, as you get even older, that won't be enough... the actual travel to your 'island' needs to be so inhospitable that yiu wouldn't even need guardians because even the guardians will start to bother you

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Then, as you get even older, that won't be enough... the actual travel to your 'island' needs to be so inhospitable that yiu wouldn't even need guardians because even the guardians will start to bother you
Look up the Sentinel Island and what they are known for. They like to live and be left alone, so it's simple. They have their spot and I'll have mine haha.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Here kitty kitty

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor