motor mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the stock 3.8 V-6 mounts.

:hijack:

If your '83 Regal had a 3.8L V6 in it to start with and you want to put a Buick 350 in there ... the frame mounts should not have been touched. They use the same mounts, same position and everything. You can not go to an auto parts store and buy the frame side mounts for a Buick motor. They are a solid construction, so therefore they are considered a non-wearable item :idea: If you still have the original mounts leave them on or put them back on. :mrgreen:

outlaw71 said:
hey bill , do u still have those mounts i need... 812-225-0012
Ive got one, let me find the other and I will let ya know asap.

Ive got both mounts...pm me if you want em.

outlaw71 said:
i'm ready..your awsome bill.....
PM sent...and your welcome...

hey outlaw71, where are you in e'ville? im on the far northside. if id seen this sooner, im planning on pulling the 3.8 out of my cutlass to put a SBC in. i wouldve let you have my old mounts. i also have an 84 regal that im planning to put a 71 buick 455 in if i dont sell it soon. if you need a hand wrenching sometime, give me a holler on here or something. its always nice to have more g-body buddies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor