Movie Monte

Status
Not open for further replies.

drogg1

G-Body Guru
Jan 25, 2009
If any of you haven't seen it, Training Day is a pretty darn good movie. I recommend seeing it.

But anyways...in it, Denzel Washington's character drives a late 70's Monte Carlo that is clean as hell. Leather interior moonroof and everything. It's probably one of the most badass Monte's I've seen. Just thought I'd share.

mugzi

Greasemonkey
Mar 1, 2007
honestly i nvr cared for that year or body style of a monte....but after seein that movie i was inlove...i actually dropd a tear wen in the movie he crashed the backend in to the car an at the end wen they shot it up... i was mad as hell....

87LS/88SS

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2008
Great movie

td2.jpg

Asking a monte enthusiast if they seen it is like asking a older monte enthusiast if they are stuck in the eighties, lol.

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
:rofl: sorry it just kind of cracks me up because this movie is like 5 years old

But, yes his Monte Carlo is definitely awesome!

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
There's also an '86ish SS in the movie Kings of New York that I believe gets shot up pretty good. 8)

84MonteCarla

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 1, 2009
Cleveland, OH 44113
This is a long shot, but has anyone seen Eddie and the Cruisers Part II?

It's a horrible movie about a rockstar that couldn't handle the fame so he faked his death. But now he wants to write music again, but struggles the entire movie form another band by recruiting talented musicians around the town. Like I said, just awful.

Anyway, he drive my EXACT car. Silver 81-84 Monte LS with a maroon rag top and interior. Maybe I'll be a washed up rockstar one day too!

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
They made a second one?!

Now I'm gonna have The Dark Side stuck in my head all day . . . again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor