Murphy’s Law strikes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I just discovered a 2nd reason for the title of this thread. I went down to measure the lowest point of clearance I have under the car only to discover that after all the rear end movement during parts installation, my rear transmission seal around the driveshaft is leaking. WTF I can’t win

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I had my old Craftsman jack blow out when I was trying to lift my Monte off 6 ton jack stands and I had to go straight to the store for a replacement.
I also now have 2 floor jacks here since with my Monte's low front spoiler it needs to be lifted from the side high enough so I can get the other floor jack under the front.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I had my old Craftsman jack blow out when I was trying to lift my Monte off 6 ton jack stands and I had to go straight to the store for a replacement.
I also now have 2 floor jacks here since with my Monte's low front spoiler it needs to be lifted from the side high enough so I can get the other floor jack under the front.
I have the Choo Choo SS nose on my Elco so I’m exspecting the same when I do my front suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor