Daphne is very stressed at our house as you can tell... 20210123_203112.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
View attachment 167445 D every time I see a picture of your dog it brings a tear to my eyes. I think my Harley was your dogs sister. That dog has been gone 5 years now and I still miss her. If I was not at work she was with me.

You’re right Zach, Harley could’ve been Tucker’s sister for sure. I can definitely see the resemblance! She’s adorable.

Last week was tough, Jan 20th marked the one year point of his passing. I still miss him terribly, I think of him nearly everyday. I know it sounds silly to pine after and mourn after him so much, afterall he was only a dog right? But as Scott pointed out, he wasn’t just a dog to me, he was my best friend and the equivalent of my son. I was the only thing he ever knew in his life, I was there with him from puppy to passing.

Pretty wild when you think of it that way.

Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
You’re right Zach, Harley could’ve been Tucker’s sister for sure. I can definitely see the resemblance! She’s adorable.

Last week was tough, Jan 20th marked the one year point of his passing. I still miss him terribly, I think of him nearly everyday. I know it sounds silly to pine after and mourn after him so much, afterall he was only a dog right? But as Scott pointed out, he wasn’t just a dog to me, he was my best friend and the equivalent of my son. I was the only thing he ever knew in his life, I was there with him from puppy to passing.

Nothing weird about it. Dogs make excellent friends. Here's an experiment: lock your dog and your wife in your trunk for a few hours. Guess which one will be happy to see you when you open it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015

I am so sorry for your loss. I completely understand man.
Nothing weird about it. Dogs make excellent friends. Here's an experiment: lock your dog and your wife in your trunk for a few hours. Guess which one will be happy to see you when you open it?
I would like to lock my wife in the trunk sometimes, but I would have never locked that dog in the trunk. I remember one time me and Harley were at my Grandmother's farm. Her boyfriend had fighting chickens running around. Harley didn't care about the chickens and never left my side. My grandmother said Harley was not welcome there anymore because of the chickens. I told her that I was not welcome there then either. She said I could stay if I locked my dog up in the truck. I told her to go **** her self and left. I didn't talk to her for a while because of that. After that I think she understood where I stood on that!

Reactions: 3 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
The other version of that: your wife is knocking at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door. Which one do you let in? The dog because he'll shut up once he gets in the house.

• Haha
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
  • Haha

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor