MY 1978 Monte Carlo that I call "Nightmare"

Status
Not open for further replies.

1980Gbody

Greasemonkey
Mar 17, 2007
Warren MI
i would look into some nittos like i said they hook pretty well also some mickys

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
1980Gbody said:
i would look into some nittos like i said they hook pretty well also some mickys
Those tires will work but I was thinking more like Moroso trick springs all the way around and drag shocks all the way around and adjustable control arms then tires.

85montess

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2007
CT
so thats what the motor looks like. that is badddddddd *ss

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
85montess said:
so thats what the motor looks like. that is badddddddd *ss

There is way better pictures on my car domain web site click on the link under my picture. The pictures enlarge also for better details.

v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
how is it driving without the front wheel wells in? is it harder to keep everything clean or not really?

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
v8power said:
how is it driving without the front wheel wells in? is it harder to keep everything clean or not really?

I haven't got this one on the road yet. I still have to wire up 2 fans ,a water pump and fuel pump and a few gauges yet and install my racing seats and do a few other interior mods yet. I still have to install my 3" exhaust and Flowmaster mufflers yet also.I was going along real good but the cold hit and it is almost colder in my big garage than it is outside. Its an old rickety garage that is real drafty. I should get her done by spring sometime. I can answer your question though because I use to use my Prostreet S-10 for a daily driver alot. I just washed the engine compartment down when I took the truck to the car wash. I just had to be careful of the K&N filter not getting to wet or it had a heck of a time starting. Here are a few pics of the engine compartment on that one.I thought I had more engine shots. OH WELL Here are a few of the truck anyway.
2487012_48_full.jpg

2487012_51_full.jpg

2487012_50_full.jpg

2487012_49_full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor