MY 2nd AEROCOUPE! **FOR SALE??**

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
Do you know of any decent SS donor cars for a good deal locally? Stock condition, running preferred. I'm trying to light a fire under my friend's *ss (pun intended) to get his project started. It's been 9 1/2 years since his Aerocoupe burned to the ground. Everything from the B-pillar forward is gone.

Either way, I'm sure we'll be looking you up when the project starts.

andrewmp6

Master Mechanic
Sep 9, 2007
Looks great now.I still ain't seen a car with the doors rusted out like that one ever.Makes me wonder what happened to it over the years.

kartrac3r

Greasemonkey
Mar 23, 2008
Kearney, NE
I don't plan on doing much more to it. It's just going to be my daily driver. I may put a posi under it if i can find one cheap enough. I'm going to resto mod the other aerocoupe that the donor parts came from. Just couldnt stand driving my s-10 every day.

As for a decent donor car locally I wish i knew I need more body parts preferably doors soon and I cant find any good ones

kartrac3r

Greasemonkey
Mar 23, 2008
Kearney, NE
I'm kicking around the idea of selling this car to get another project vehicle. so if any of you are seriously interested in an aerocoupe, particularly this one. shoot me an offer. If I can't refuse it then we'll work out some details.

Note: I have installed white face gauges in the last week but havent been able to upload pics on my computer yet, just FYI.

Also, the decklid that is currently on there is from my first aerocoupe and still has the RPO code sticker on it, so I would like (buyer willing) to swap it out for the one that belongs with it (I would paint it first of course before doing so).

This car was origionally a Power window/lock vehicle. All of the connectors are still there bundled up safely in the door if you chose to switch it back. I just chose to have manual ones.

Any other questions please feel free to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor