My 78 Cutlass progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokes442

Apprentice
Jan 20, 2012
Hows it looking? It'll soon have a 406. I dyed all the interior, it was green. 8)

004-1.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

013-1.jpg

001-5.jpg

This was when i got it.
001-8.jpg

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
Looking much better. Are u leaving the dash green? Are u keeping it column shifted or puttin in a console? You could do the dash black with silver inserts and spray the seat belts gray or black as well unless u like the green. Either way, good work, lookin good.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
NiCE.loving the direction its taking.i LOVE the green!!!seriously it screams 78!!! Keep the progressive pics coming,and happy building! :wink:

Smokes442

Apprentice
Jan 20, 2012
Thanks, For now the dash will stay green, also keeping the column shift, putting money in other areas, I'll be firing it off in a few days, just waiting on the intake, hopefully all that goes well. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor