my 84 cutlass!! finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 26, 2011
finally got another gbody!! traded my 93 caprice to my mother for her 84 cutlass. Motor is screwed up but it's coming out anyways, same with the trans. It was perfect timing too, i was looking for a gbody project and my mother was looking for a non project since the cutlass went out on her. so BAM!! Now its mine. Has a few rust on the body but the frame and the floor is great. This will be a super slow project due to my work schedule and because of its current location. Thanks to a long time friend he let me park it at his house to start the teardown. Since i stay about 15miles from my job and he stays about 2miles from my job, i will only have sparetime on my 2days off and a day that i have an early shift(if im not feeling tired). But anyway, its ok. i dont plan on moving too fast. this is my REAL learning curve. sort of the guinea pig before i start on the regal. thanks to my ol'girls big bro for helping me bring it home.

anyways heres the pics!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 364
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 378
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 383
  • photo (5).JPG
    photo (5).JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 380

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
Looks good. What's your plans for it?

Reegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 26, 2011
well... I plan on replacing the suspension.... (cause it's old and swapping engine). New wheels. erasing the rust. New interior. I don't have a whole setup yet but I know I will be setting in a Chevy 350 and 350 trans. I haven't had a chance to do a inspection yet so I don't have my list yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor