GP John

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2008
Ohio
005.jpg

001.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Here are some photos I snapped this evening as I was putting here away for the winter. The lighting wasn't the best.

GP John

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2008
Ohio
009.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

The engine bay is all original

2008_0503Image0052-1.jpg

sometimes she wears Craigers

We are the original owners. I just had the headliner replaced and I have gone through great pains over the years to keep her looking this good. You would never know it has 100,000 miles. The top is original as well as the paint. I am going to put on a Grand National exhaust over the winter.

BrownGP83

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2008
Chamberlain,South Dakota
That is one nice clean car!

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
WOW that is a clean car! very nice indeed

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Beautiful find! Now all you really need is more power! :twisted:

GP John

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2008
Ohio
Thanks for the compliments on my car. If things goes right this winter I also want to pull the engine even though it is runniing ok just to freshen it up and replace all seals and gaskets since the front main leaks due to setting most likley. With that done and maybe a little better cam along with the GN exhaust I will have it running 100% and a lot more responsive than stock. I want it to perform better than stock but still not be too hot rod.

GP86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2007
London On.
Very nice! I remember when mine was in that shape instead of the 600 pieces its in now :lol: hopefully ill be able to get it back to the shape yours is in.
!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor