My AC delete plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I sure like the look of 'em.
But I just keep thinking A/C would be awesome after those 120plus degree roofing days.
I think I have all the parts for it in my dads garage. (I think 😳 )
Summer with A/C is more fun than without.
Oh yeah...and having a working heater is a must where I live.

cashmoneyrafael said:
thinking about taking my a/c out but what do you do on those hot summer days when it starts to rain an the windows fog an you need some cool air?

Roll the windows down brah!!!...lmao....I have no wipers and no a/c...hahahahaha, and in the summer its so dayum hot, especially with my all black leather interior.....i get of elko and my back it soaking wet....lol.....

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
cashmoneyrafael said:
thinking about taking my a/c out but what do you do on those hot summer days when it starts to rain an the windows fog an you need some cool air?

Roll the windows down brah!!!...lmao....I have no wipers and no a/c...hahahahaha, and in the summer its so dayum hot, especially with my all black leather interior.....i get of elko and my back it soaking wet....lol.....
x2 but nuttin beats riding around in a head turner!!!!! ask me how i kno HAHAHAHA

I don't need my AC my car is going to be used more for weekend cruising and parked during the winter so AC and heater not needed plus ill still will have AC Windows rolled down hitting 60 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor