My First G Body Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2017
Hey guys Im Brandon. Since i was a little kid i have always loved the look of a g body. Everything about them is appealing to me. About 2 weeks ago i happened upon a deal of a lifetime. I came across a 1985 olds cutlass supreme 3.8l v6 with 83xxx original miles. No rust, no fluid leaks, body is in great shape(except someone put a really crappy white primer on it), and the interior is immaculate minus the carpet and a single crack on the dash. I stole it for $500. This is my very first project. So i will be bothering the crap out of you guys when i come across something i know nothing about. So i will say thanks in advance for all the help.
Im not sure if its because im trying to do it mobile, but it wont let me post pictures right now. As soon as i figure it out i will post some

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Welcome aboard from KY Brandon. You've definitely come to the right forumto get the help when needed....tons of info here as well as a great group of guys with knowledge beyond normal!

Posting pics from a phone can be cumbersome(i use my phone but have been posting for quite some time now). If you have an android based phone i can share some help if needed....I'm useless when it comes to the apple side of things but I'm sure otheres here could help.

We definitely wanna see pics if that cutlass once you figure it out.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Mar 13, 2017
Thanks man. Yeah please help me out with posting pics on an android. Im excited to show you guys what i get to start with.

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Sounds like a great project and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to the photos.

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
Welcome. Sounds you have a solid start in the crazy world of G Body's.

ss twoin

n00b
Oct 6, 2017
New member here i just built me a 355 sbc for my 81 el camino project and i hade a th350 built for it and also a driveahaft made and now im working on my rear end plan on upgrading to a ford 9 in a few months

Check out my channel on youtube more to come just 1st video

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor