Not open for further replies.

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
LSCustoms said:
melman109 said:
Well its ok for what it is, if your into delete plates and leds :rofl:
:rofl: , smh 8) Ill make sure to put something EXTRA special on your (like a lit up ***** shaped emblem) lmao. yeh but your right it ok for what it is. cant wait till its more complete

:evil:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Very creative SKip!!! YOur a great member and contributor!!!! A++++ 8)

chstonebraker

Greasemonkey
Feb 27, 2012
that is some awesome stuff LS. put me down for one and let me know what ya want for one...i love creative and different stuff like this for cars. who wants plain and ordinarry :D

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
chstonebraker said:
that is some awesome stuff LS. put me down for one and let me know what ya want for one...i love creative and different stuff like this for cars. who wants plain and ordinarry :D
soon as i get one ready to go and easy to bolt in and out, which im very close, ill hit ya up... for a great price too, not in this for money!

Blueboy84

Greasemonkey
Sep 25, 2010
Northern Kentucky
Very cool! Can't wait to see the finished product. I might be interested in one as well. Still undecided whether to fully delete or re-install my AC longterm. Thanks for sharing LS.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Blueboy84 said:
Very cool! Can't wait to see the finished product. I might be interested in one as well. Still undecided whether to fully delete or re-install my AC longterm. Thanks for sharing LS.
sweet if ya ever wanted to go back, this bolts in and out like any other delete panel, all i did was add a simple touch and lighting system. Showed most of it in the video, there are a few detail, I left out. but put enough for anyone to "steal" the idea if they wanted to. lmao. not worried. cant tec. sell a chevy emblem, but i would have it cut for anyone wanting it or another symbol etc. your not paying for the emblem, you would be paying to have it cut, metal, time, etc. anyhow :mrgreen:

almost done with it

Dave V

G-Body Guru
Jul 18, 2011
LSCustoms said:
Blueboy84 said:
sweet if ya ever wanted to go back, this bolts in and out like any other delete panel, all i did was add a simple touch and lighting system. Showed most of it in the video, there are a few detail, I left out. but put enough for anyone to "steal" the idea if they wanted to. lmao. not worried. cant tec. sell a chevy emblem, but i would have it cut for anyone wanting it or another symbol etc. your not paying for the emblem, you would be paying to have it cut, metal, time, etc. anyhow :mrgreen:

almost done with it
Gonna have to report you to gm for trademark copyright violations :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yeah right one again skip shows why he is called skip foose bad *ss skip........

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Dave V said:
LSCustoms said:
Blueboy84 said:

almost done with it
Gonna have to report you to gm for trademark copyright violations :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yeah right one again skip shows why he is called skip foose bad *ss skip........
thanks bro, almost done with Mels

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor