Jul 17, 2011
kuruption109 said:
when i seen the utube vid i drop my jaw...thats a bad *ss delete plate
thanks bro, have something a little more special to show, real soon too

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
87_Gbodies said:
Damn, nice work Skip! People are going to be embarased to pull up beside you. :oops: :rofl:
thanks, not really bro (people shouldnt be embarassed), cause I prob wouldn't even pop the hood, plus after its all said and done, there will prob be a big *ss hole in my plate area for piping (not *******, but a huge hole... you get what im saying :rofl: ), not sure yet... have to keep the hp limited because of the suspension components, i either have to dumb it down to under 800hp or im going to have to take the air bags off and do a real suspension

its really why i dont make this about money, I give a ton away and do things, for the fun of it, so to speak and offer it to the world, I have done at least two things, "first" that have made other people over a million dollars (no sh*t!) and I didnt get a dime out of it... now that sucks, but Im not mad at them for being in the position financially to capitalize off me... just makes me work harder

AlamoCity210

Greasemonkey
Mar 15, 2012
San Antonio, Tx
Hey guys. I have a question about the whole ac delete thing. There are 2 hoses coming from theat area, one goes int the intake an the other goes into the water pump. Do I need to buy a waterpump and intake without those connections? I was gonna remove my ac the other day but noticed this. Any help regarding these hoses?
Thanks

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
AlamoCity210 said:
Hey guys. I have a question about the whole ac delete thing. There are 2 hoses coming from theat area, one goes int the intake an the other goes into the water pump. Do I need to buy a waterpump and intake without those connections? I was gonna remove my ac the other day but noticed this. Any help regarding these hoses?
Thanks

Those lines are for the heater, You can just plug them up

87_Gbodies

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 17, 2012
So Cal
Thats a good way to look at things, I'm sure all the positive things you've done for everybody will come full circle and help you when you least expect it.
LSCustoms said:
87_Gbodies said:
Damn, nice work Skip! People are going to be embarased to pull up beside you. :oops: :rofl:
thanks, not really bro (people shouldnt be embarassed), cause I prob wouldn't even pop the hood, plus after its all said and done, there will prob be a big *ss hole in my plate area for piping (not *******, but a huge hole... you get what im saying :rofl: ), not sure yet... have to keep the hp limited because of the suspension components, i either have to dumb it down to under 800hp or im going to have to take the air bags off and do a real suspension

its really why i dont make this about money, I give a ton away and do things, for the fun of it, so to speak and offer it to the world, I have done at least two things, "first" that have made other people over a million dollars (no sh*t!) and I didnt get a dime out of it... now that sucks, but Im not mad at them for being in the position financially to capitalize off me... just makes me work harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor