Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
My vote is in

You guys up north can use my zip 08724 plenty illegal immigrants in Jersey lol

I tried that zip code, ten minutes later I got an email from ICE asking me for my citizenship papers and 5 minutes after that I got an invitation from Jerry Brown......:wtf:

Reactions: 1 user

Daca214

G-Body Guru
Dec 1, 2017
Jupiter, FL
http://www.houstontexans.com/cheerleaders/tryouts/2018vote.html

My daughter, Faith, is a finalist for the Houston Texans Cheer squad. Would you vote for her, Faith F, and share the link? She is an 18yo kid, goes to College full time, works two jobs, and just trying to live life to the fullest. She is 1 of 55 finalist out of 400 tryouts. Probably the youngest one left. There is no money in this ($50/game). Its all for the joy of entertaining others. Can y'all help her out by voting and sharing the link and her story.

Done

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
I voted without looking through the gallery first. Having gone back and looked I don't think I would change my vote. She is a beautiful person.

timbo512

Apprentice
Feb 27, 2018
No prob I think we all would do anything for our kids. Is she in?

Voting is until Monday at 5PM. The selections are on Tuesday. Formal public announcement is Weds. She came home last night feeling down and not very confident. Most people would never follow a dream like this. She should be proud for making it this far and even trying. Holding out hope that she is just being her worst critic. Being the supportive dad and sharing those those continually with her.

timbo512

Apprentice
Feb 27, 2018
What she really needs is her own G body....:)

Hahaha. The youngest will once I get the Barn project done. Faith drives an 03 Mustang Convertible. V6, Mach1000 stereo. She paid for half of it and we got it through friends at a discount. She's 5'1" so a G-body would be HUGE for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor