My wagon projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff0547

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 13, 2009
Jack,
I'm actually quite excited to get to work on it, "hackery" or not. The old couple, in Kansas (3 previous owners ago), just wanted to get to the grocery, Church or the doctor, without getting their feet wet. Sloppy as it seems, it was an effective way to keep dry. To them it was just an old car and completely utilitarian. The fact that we find it attractive, would have seemed funny to those older country folks. :shock: I think of the old TV show, Lassie, from the 50's, and possibily of Jeff's Grandpa ("Gramps") drivin' that old wagon with Lassie in the back. :rofl: Have a look at Gramps' old pick-up in this episode...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5zZUZlo ... ure=relmfu

I have to pound dents & scrapes out of almost every single body panel, including the grill & bumpers (roof & hood are straight). I will probably take off all the panels (doors, fenders, tailgate, etc.) to straighten them. Also, I'll have to cut out most of the floor to put it on another brand of frame.

I edited my last post to include a link to my Photobucket page, so you can see all the pics & videos, that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor