MythBusters Movie Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Holy Crap! They haven't got to it yet, but they're going to jump their '78 Cutlass "Dukes of Hazzard" style...

:shock:

Tune in! Discovery Channel! Holy Cow, wonder what'll happen to it.... I'll report when its over.

[EDIT] :oops: Heh actually I do kinda know what happens (almost forgot) Once upon a time I ran my '79 Cutlass off a ditch (took a turn on gravel too fast, wheel turned, car didn't) busted the shocks and bent the frame slightly, enough to need it tweaked back. Busted out the grill and generally rattled everything....

...And that wasn't anywhere near what it looks like they're going to do... damn!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Little Kid on Trike From 'The Incredibles':

That was totally wicked!!

Dude! :twisted: One less '78 Cutlass in the world. Folded that girl practically in half :twisted: :eek: :shock:

So kids, never do that! Evar! 172ft at ~70mph, 30degree dirt ramp.

Yeeeeehaw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor