NEED CLEAN RUST FREE 81-87 CUTLASS DOORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

newmexguy

Greasemonkey
Apr 8, 2021
Las Cruces NM 88005
ACK....

Recommending gbp is like sending a friend to a hooker who is known to have the clap.... something you just don't do.
BBB website shows 13 complaints. Most appeared to revolve around "supply chain" issues and some level of courtesy/honesty by their phone reps. They did have lengthy responses to all of the complaints and some of them showed that the issues were resolved. Either with items finally delivered or a refund issued. So at least they are aware of the complaints and were responding to them. In good faith? Have no idea.
Have never done business with them, they did have a multi page spread feature story (not an ad) in one of the final print issues of "car craft" magazine, that showed their personal wrecking yard with multiple carcasses. Whether those carcasses still exist, three/four years later is a good question. MIght be an option, if OP can travel to that site in person, and inspect doors in person, instead of relying on electronic transmissions. Would suspect said doors, if they still exist, will be on the high side price wise. I have not seen many two door A/G coupes in the yards, down here in El Paso, they have pretty much dried up. Ironically, the two I have seen, in last 3-4 years have been earlier (78-80) versions, probably due to the fact greater numbers were produced before 81. 82-87 coupes in last ten years? Pretty much nothing. Probably due to the fact they were hoarded by lowrider types for spare parts.

Attachments

• 100_6992.JPG
    100_6992.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_6990.JPG
    100_6990.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 100_6991.JPG
    100_6991.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 103

gearhedjon

Apprentice
Dec 5, 2012
oak forest IL
Can anyone on here help me? Looking for rust free clean clean doors my 87 cutlass has manual windows but will consider excellent power doors if I have to. 81-88 rwd doors will work. Doors must be rust free and have excellent seams NO JUNK PLEASE

Will travel for clean doors that’s not a problem

Have cash let’s talk
Email is [email protected]
Eric 651-269-1188 text or call
Eric, where do you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor